Quantcast

Monday, December 16, 2013

Immortal Sleep by the makers of Immortal Energy

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 


In my last post, I wrote about Immortal Energy - a natural alternative for lasting energy. At the same time I tested out that surprisingly wonderful product, I also received samples of Immortal Sleep. Both of these products are produced by the company Immortal Herbs. With products using only the finest natural ingredients and "no fillers," as stated on their website, Immortal Herbs is quickly gaining ground in the nutritional supplement world.

My experience with Immortal Sleep was simply wonderful. The trial size I was given offered enough for 3 doses. I took them to lull myself to sleep after taking the Immortal Energy product earlier in the day. I felt it begin to kick in within about 20 minutes of taking the dose and relaxing. It was like a soft cradling for my mind. The racing thoughts I fight with every night began to slow, and I truly felt my whole body relaxing.

I would say I was able to fall asleep quite a bit quicker than usual. I managed to stay asleep most of the night as well, which is also a struggle for me. Anyone with issues that keep him/her awake, stress, anxiety, mental disorders or otherwise, understands the racing thoughts, racing heart, aches, pains, and other issues that interfere with getting a restful night of sleep.

This product may benefit those with the issues described above. I cannot vouch for long-term use, but I believe the short-term results would only continue. Of course, please consult your physician first as I am not a doctor and cannot be held responsible for injuries resulting from another person trying this product based on my review.



Ingredients

Zizyphus Blend - Ancient Chinese herb used to get the body into a deep state of rest. Great for those with racing thoughts, irritability, and nervousness.

L-theanine - Combined with traditional Chinese herbs to promote deep relaxation which paves the way for a restful sleep.

More information on the product's ingredients can be found at the website link above. Please go "Like" Immortal Herbs on Facebook! Over 14,000 likes and a 4.5 star rating can't be wrong.

This product worked great for me, but everybody is different. I've tried many other things with not-so-great results. I really liked this product. I did feel a little groggy upon waking in the morning, but nothing major. It quickly went away once I was up and moving.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment