Quantcast

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Review: Kiss Me Organics Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


First off, I just want to thank Kiss Me Organics, provider of the USDA Certified Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder, for this wonderful opportunity. This product is really amazing, and I am very impressed with everything from the taste to the results. The first day I tried the product, I wasn't thinking about antioxidant power, metabolism, or mental clarity. I was concerned with taste. Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder is a culinary grade powder with many times the benefits of traditional brewed green teas.

Energy Boost

So, I brewed up some water, stirred in the recommended 1 teaspoon of powder to dissolve it, added a little milk and sugar, and sat down to try out this cup of tea. Though the Matcha Powder is much stronger than other forms of green tea, the taste was not even the slightest bit overpowering. I add milk and sugar to all tea; it is just my personal drinking preference. I drank this wonderful little cup of warmth at about 5 PM that evening. A little later on, I noticed I was feeling pretty good. I felt as if the daily fog had lifted from my mind. I proceeded to have a little trouble falling asleep that night because I get up and do things. Needless to say, I only drank the tea early in the day from that point forward.

137x the Antioxidant Power over Brewed Green Tea

Thanks to the antioxidant boost from the organic matcha, I avoided at least one illness. At one point, I was not drinking the tea daily. I noticed I was starting to get the runny nose and scratchy throat that tends to come with winter illnesses. I immediately made a cup of this green tea just as I had before. The sniffles and sore throat were gone before they had a chance to get started. I felt better the next day, rather than gradually getting worse. All symptoms were gone within 3 days. It is no doubt the fact that the Matcha Green Tea contains 137 times the antioxidants as brewed green tea had a lot to do with my results.

Increased Focus and Memory

From my experience this month, I would say this product works great to reduce stress, focus the mind, and help the body fight illness. I saw increased energy as well. It is loaded with antioxidants, and the flavor is amazing. There are so many ways you can incorporate the green tea powder into your diet that there are no good excuses not to do it. Whether you prefer to add it to smoothies, bake it up in some goodies, or drink it as I did in a regular tea form, you will definitely see the benefits more and more with each use.

Kiss Me Organics provides Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder exclusively for sale through Amazon.com at the link above and here.

DISCLAIMER: Individual results may vary. Consult with your doctor before beginning any new diet or exercise plan. Neither myself nor Kiss Me Organics can be held responsible for individual results or personal harm or injury caused by the use of this product.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments: