Quantcast

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Immortal Energy: No Jitters No Crash!



I recently had the chance to try two products from the brand Immortal Herbs. This post is about the first of them.


Immortal Energy is like no other energy supplement I've ever tried. When most people think energy, drinks and other items come to mind. Many of these products give energy through caffeine and Vitamin B-12 (usually with other vitamins and minerals.) The majority of our society use or drink multiple caffeinated beverages on a daily basis. Hence, these "energy" drinks either do not work for an individual because of his/her caffeine tolerance, or the drinks make the individual very jittery and edgy.

Immortal Energy is a refreshing break from those types of products. The ingredients include Deer Antler, Astragalus, Ginseng, Goji and Schizandra. All of these items have special and unique qualities that I will talk about a little later.

I received a 3-day trial of this product to try and review. According to the package, the recommended dose is 3 to 4 capsules. I took 3 capsules once a day. The trial included enough for 3 days. In the picture above you can see the capsule and the package in my hand to show their size. For those of you whom are not so big on the idea of swallowing capsules, the package insists you can open the capsules and dissolve the contents in warm water to make tea or add them to a smoothie. I'll leave those options up to you to try!

About 30 minutes after taking the capsules (I believe on an empty stomach), I started to feel a gentle urge to get up and do something. I spend a lot of time doing projects on my computer, so I sit for the better part of the day and night. Also, I've had a very low level of natural energy in the past several years. This boost felt really nice. It was soft as opposed to the abrupt kick of other products I've tried. I started doing some things around the house, both inside and out. I noticed I was somewhat more focused than normal, and I felt like I could keep going. The effects stayed at this level the entire time, despite my activity level.

I did not experience a rapid heartbeat, jitters, or anxiety on Immortal Energy. It was like this all three days I took the product! Obviously, I cannot vouch for long-term use, but I would definitely use this again and recommend it to anyone looking for a gentle lift. Based on my trial, Immortal Herbs has found a wonderful mix of natural substances to create long-lasting, gentle energy. I, also, did not notice a comedown period at all. I did not crash. I just eased down into my nightly routine. I did take the other product I was given as a trial, Immortal Sleep, at night; I definitely recommend using the two together. I will post a full review of that product soon.

This is a healthy alternative to other energy supplements as it is 100% organic, gluten-free, and GMO-free. Check out Immortal Herbs on Facebook or on their Website for more information.

More Info on the ingredients:

DEER ANTLER (LU RONG)

Deer antler is widely used in Asia, and now throughout the world, to strengthen adrenal, reproductive and brain functions. It is mainly used as a rejuvenating agent. Short term use is believed to quickly build strength and power, while consistent long-term use is believed to re-build deep life force, preserve youthfulness and to enhance longevity.

Numerous studies done in China, Japan and Korea have shown that the pantocrine in deer antler increases work capacity, decreases muscular and mental fatigue, and improves sleep and appetite. Deer antler has been shown to increase the oxygen intake of the brain, liver and kidneys in laboratory animals. It also significantly increases red and white blood cell production in laboratory animals, with the effects improving as dosage is increased.

Deer antler extract provides minerals, amino acids, and other nutrients including the insulin-like growth factor IGF-1.

Clinical trials have shown that IGF-1 may:

Enhance immune functions
Increase muscular strength and endurance
Possess anti-inflammatory properties
Possess growth-stimulating properties
Help regulate low and high blood pressure
Help promote sounder, more refreshing sleep
Improve eyesight, including night vision
Help reduce cholesterol and triglycerides
IGF-1 is also an important supplement for people interested in reducing the signs of aging and for those people interested in living the longest, healthiest, and most active life possible.

ASTRAGALUS (HUANG QI)

For centuries people have used astragalus root to enhance strength and regulate metabolism. The herb has only recently gained popularity among herbalists and practitioners of alternative medicine in the West. Chinese medicine uses astragalus root to enhance the body’s energy, known as “qi”. Astragalus root is a mild diuretic, and it can help to reduce perspiration as well. Astragalus root is also been shown to protect the adrenal cortex, the gland that produces hormones related to stress. It may also help allergy sufferers by strengthening the immune system’s response to allergens in the environment.

GINSENG (REN SHEN)

Ginseng is used for improving thinking, concentration, memory, work efficiency, physical stamina, and athletic endurance which have a significant impact on our energy levels.

GOJI (GOU QI ZI)

The nutritional and medicinal benefits of goji berries are legendary. Goji berries are very high in antioxidants and have great anti-inflammatory properties. It supports vision, is a mood elevator, and is known as “the happy fruit.”

SCHIZANDRA (WU WEI ZI)

Schizandra is known as the five-flavor fruit; it has each of the five flavors (sweet, spicy, sour, salty, and acidic).  It’s one of the most famous herbs used in Chinese medicine. This herb is considered to be one of the premium mind tonics of herbalism. It has been known to produce a calming effect while stimulating the mind's ability to focus and concentrate.

Disclaimer: The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by Immortal Herbs or the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: