Quantcast

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Quick Update and Amazon List

Everything has been crazy busy around here lately so I haven't had the time I would like to blog, but I will be back! School is right around the corner, and I just want to wish everyone's little ones luck as they start the new year or start for the first time. My two will be in Kindergarten and 5th grade this year! It's crazy how time flies. We miss so much so easily no matter how hard we try to keep up. Before we know it, our little babies are off to College and we are left thinking where did the time go?? Take time to enjoy your kids now while you have the chance no matter how hectic your life is. Here is a list of Amazon best sellers Free and Paid Top 100 for the hour. They change pretty quick but the list should be mostly valid for a few hours. Maybe you can find a good book to share with your kids in this list! It's a little messier than usual as I don't have time to clean it up right now since the bed is calling, but should still be manageable. Things going on in my life: Witchschool is in session. I am a member of Witchschool International, and I am taking classes toward Clergy Initiation into the Correllian Tradition First Degree. I am proud of my Wiccan heritage and encourage anyone and everyone to check out the site. Even if you are not Pagan, there is a lot of information on the site, and it's never a bad thing to learn about the beliefs of others. Elance is still a major part of my days. I am getting jobs left and right. I thoroughly enjoy working from home, and I encourage everyone who is interested to make a free account and try out the site. Who knows, this could be your ticket to making your own schedule and having more time with your family! Click the link above to go to the Main site or check out my profile Here.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, have a great day too! Sorry for the delay, Blogger has been acting up on me lately.

      Delete
  2. I have always been interested in witchcraft but never have done anything about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is definitely nothing wrong with your interest in witchcraft. If you would like to discuss anything or maybe I could get you pointed in the right direction if you want to do something about it. Just let me know! I'm happy to help.

      Delete