Quantcast

Sunday, May 6, 2012

A little about me...

I'm a stay-at-home mother of 2! I work from home and love every minute of it. I do mostly administrative work as a Virtual Assistant on Elance. You can view my professional profile here. This is a great site for anyone who wants to get a start in working from home. I have been using the site to successfully gain income for over 2 years now. I have met many great employers and gained a lot of useful online experience.

My children are Trinity, 9, and Lucien, 5. They are the best kids a mother could ask for, and I love them to pieces!!! I enjoy spending time with them everyday. That is why I started working from home in the first place. I wanted to have more time to spend with my family. It has been a very rewarding decision. I never miss anything now. I am here to help with homework and read bed time stories! It is truly great.

My partner Linda is my world! We met through Tagged almost 3 years ago. At the time, I was married to my now ex-husband. We started talking and finally got to meet on July 4, 2009. By July 8th we decided we wanted to date! Talk about moving fast. Since then, we have not spent more that 1 night away from each other. We are very close and very much in love.

If you want to know more about me feel free to leave a comment or Follow Me on Twitter or Friend Me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment