Quantcast

Saturday, May 26, 2012

2 List of E-Books for Amazon Kindle That You Have to See!

I have composed these list for those of you who love Crafts & Hobbies! Compiled from a list I found on Amazon.com, the first list is the Top 100 Craft & Hobbies E-Books. There is a charge for these but for some it is as low as $.99! Great price for books with some great ideas, and you don't even have to wait on shipping. They are delivered for free via the wireless Amazon Whispernet as soon as you place your order! The second list came from the same area on Amazon.com and is even better in my opinion. This is a list of FREE E-Books! Yes, I said FREE! Now I don't know if these will always be free, so you may want to get them now while I know you can. The list is 31 Free E-Books on Crafts & Hobbies. Well, I saw these and just had to share. So now I will be looking for more list that I can get together and post for everyone to enjoy! Share these links with anyone you like please. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment